Business Organizations & Corporation Law
Our attorneys address a wide and varied range of issues which impact many issues a business (whether a corporation, limited liability company, partnership entity or association) may face during its existence.
We advise our clients regarding many business issues, including:
- Minimization of Corporate or Personal Taxes
- Choice of Entity
- Preparation of Formation and Governance Documents
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Resolution of Disputes Between Directors or Shareholders or Members
- Contracts with Employees, Vendors and Customers
- Financing Matters
- Employment Issues
- Sale and Purchase of Divisions, Assets or Entities
A business lawyer should be consulted and involved in reviewing the options available to achieve your objectives. Our firm has a wealth of experience in business law, with a diverse practice representing private business enterprises, not-for-profits and public entities.
Our representation includes clients in many industries, such as:
- Automobile Dealerships
- Health Care