B. Daniel SimonShareholder
Commercial Litigation; Real Estate; Estate Planning; Corporate Law; Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Dan Simon graduated in 1967 from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law where he was on the Board of Editors of the Missouri Law Review. Listed in Best Lawyers since 2013, he is also a member of the Boone County Bar Association, The Missouri Bar and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys. He was awarded the Lon O. Hocker Memorial Trial Lawyer Award. Recently, Dan was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 in the fields of Construction Litigation and Real Estate Litigation. Dan assists clients with business law matters and other related issues, including contract law, business and commercial litigation, estate planning, real estate and land use law, and general employment issues.
- Born: Springfield, Missouri, January 27, 1942
- College: University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S., Civil Engineering, Cum Laude, 1965;
Beloit College, 1960-1962
- Law School: University of Missouri-Columbia, J.D., 1967
- Admitted: 1967, Missouri; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Member: Boone County Bar Association; The Missouri Bar.
- Biography: Lon O. Hocker Memorial Trial Lawyer Award; Phi Delta Phi; Order of the Coif;
Tau Beta Pi; Member/Board of Editors, Missouri Law Review, 1966-1967; Co-Author, Chapter 24, “Actions for Fraud under Missouri Probate Code,” II Mo. Estate Administration (Mo Bar 4th Ed. 1999)